Discover the friendly side to Bridgewater Lake in Roxburgh Park
The people who already live at Bridgewater Lake are a close bunch. Not in a live-in-each-other’s-pocket sort of way. They’re just naturally friendly and supportive of one another. You can’t manufacture that sort of environment. It just has to evolve naturally.
Part of what may have created that wonderful sense of fellowship is Club Bridgewater, the community centre. It is, quite literally, at the very heart of the estate and a thriving hub for activities.
- Spacious lounge and dining area with enormous dance floor
- Fully equipped gymnasium
- Geri's Cafe
- Licensed bar (operated by residents)
- Indoor heated swimming pool and spa
- Billiards area
- All-weather, outdoor pavilion/BBQ area
- Library/reading room with internet facilities.
- Hairdressing salon
- Indoor bowls area
- Outdoor bowling green
- In-house arts and crafts groups
- Foxtel theatre room.
Call in here any time and you won’t be friendless for long.